Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WOO HOO!! TRIP 2 HERE WE COME!!

We got tentative trip 2 dates today! I am over the moon excited. It looks like we MAY leave Seattle on July 12th/13th and be in Novosibirsk by the 15th. We would have court a few days later and then have our lovely 10 day waiting period. We would get to leave Novo by the end of the month - with the babies!!! Then off to Moscow for a few days of Embassy paperwork and home by August 5th/6th.

Can you believe it? It is actually happening!!! Now, I just need to sort everything out to leave in 10 days and go across 11 timezones and stay there for 3 weeks- no problem- I am an organized girl and we have been getting ready for 11 weeks now so I think as long as I can find us a place to stay and some tickets we are good to go! I cant believe that we will be parents by the end of July!!!

I will keep you all posted!

love,
Sarah and Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to watch your blog!! Just a few more days and you get to see your children again!

Safe travels!!
Lorie
MO