Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Day in Siberian Limbo....

Hi all!

Just a quick update- quiet day today as we did not get to see the babies and Aaron was recovering from his terrible cold. Bad news is that I finished my last book that made the trip with us and English language books seem hard to find. I will have to find something to read because one can only watch so much Russian 'pimp my ride' on Russian MTV.

We went out to dinner tonight with another adoptive couple here in Novo- HI Tanya and Jon- thanks for the fun dinner! It was great to have a whole conversation in English and you guys are cool! Have a great rest of your trip. :)

So, that is all today- nothing to report other than we have one more day on our 10 day count down to check off and we are safe and well (except for Aaron's cold).

Love,
Us

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh my! No more books!! I hope you are able to find something to read.
Joy